God planted the seeds, our eyes and hearts were open and we're taking that leap of faith into unknown territory where only God Himself can be revealed. Proverbs 24:12 tell us: "Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible." So with much joy, we welcome you on our journey to bring home a baby girl from Ethiopia!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Quick Insert....

Sorry to not finish the posts of our trip. I have them all in my journal and hope to post them soon. In the meantime, we encountered a few unexpected things while we were gone and I'm too broken to talk about it. All I'm going to say is please pray for Tsehay today and these next few weeks. It was an amazing, emotionally draining and overwhelming trip all in one. We'll keep you posted as we can and please don't feel bad if you've tried contacting me and I haven't called you back. I'm trying to get my heart together and compose myself and it hasn't been easy. I'm sure the lack of sleep doesn't help any.

A dear friend sent me this verse yesterday and we are clinging to it:

"For I am the Lord your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, 'Do not fear. I will help you'"

Thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Janine,
    Please come to the ET mom's meeting tonight so we can encourage and support you:) I'll be praying for you!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janine, I don't know what is going on but know we will keep you in our prayers. If there is anything we can do, please call!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete