God planted the seeds, our eyes and hearts were open and we're taking that leap of faith into unknown territory where only God Himself can be revealed. Proverbs 24:12 tell us: "Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible." So with much joy, we welcome you on our journey to bring home a baby girl from Ethiopia!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Good News!!!!!

Today we received word that they did a CT Scan on Tsehay yesterday. They sent over the vague one page report, but it showed that all sutures that should be open are and the conclusion was that she does not have Craniosynostosis! They also looked at her brain and of course all was well there too.(which we knew already!) I'm still working on getting the actual images for the Neurologist here to look at and read, but he said based on the "reports findings" it was unlikely she had it. We will still have her looked at when she gets to the U.S., but in the meantime we are praising our Lord Jesus Christ for intervening in this situation and are just jumping for joy! Now we can just focus on getting this little peanut home and creating a healthy bond. And is it about time that we declare a name!? I think we're getting close(-:

We can't thank you ENOUGH for your prayers- this is the power of prayer folks! Can I get an AMEN!?

4 comments:

  1. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet her!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janine! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    I was out for a walk with the kids last night and bumped into Luke on his way home from work. He mentioned that things were looking good...er, "normal". I am so happy for all of you. What an amazing journey this has been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that! I was going to email you today that when I had my prayer time during our pray vigil at chuch I had prayed for your situation and God laid it on my heart that satan loves to put doubts, fear, etc. into our minds when we are clearly following God's will. Nothing frustrates satan more than when we "care for the orphans and widows." Praise be to God!
    Sue Dood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! God is good. Now let's pray to get that little peanut home!

    Kara

    ReplyDelete