God planted the seeds, our eyes and hearts were open and we're taking that leap of faith into unknown territory where only God Himself can be revealed. Proverbs 24:12 tell us: "Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible." So with much joy, we welcome you on our journey to bring home a baby girl from Ethiopia!
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Just what my heart needed!
Tonight we got the BEST surprise in our inbox. Our hearts are longing to bring you home Carys. I think about you all the time. I wonder if you are happy, sad, or if you even remember your Mommy & Daddy's faces. A traveling Mom just recently got home after meeting her adorable little boy. He is at Carys' orphanage and I got the opportunity to hold and play with him when we were there. She was able to reciprocate for us and love on Carys just recently. Oh how thankful I am for these traveling families. I just LOVE seeing new pictures of her and hearing about her spunky little personality from others. Carys and her BFF Eden are often seen playing together in one of their cribs. We had the privilege of traveling with Eden's Mommy & Daddy and we are just thrilled that both girls are coming home to West Michigan together. How AMAZING is that!? Anyways, here was the photo we were sent tonight. I was SO excited to see her HUGE smile and bright eyes. Oh how we miss her more and more everyday.
Praying for good news in our inbox in the morning. We were told we would know whether or not we were cleared by the U.S. Embassy on Monday morning.....although, we have been told that day after day so I'm not holding my breath. I have faith that God is going to bring this little one home real soon though!
PS. The little white onesie she is wearing over the long sleeve shirt was Aria's(-: I had brought along all of Aria's clothes that I thought may fit her while we were apart. They even get put on the boys(-:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment