God planted the seeds, our eyes and hearts were open and we're taking that leap of faith into unknown territory where only God Himself can be revealed. Proverbs 24:12 tell us: "Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible." So with much joy, we welcome you on our journey to bring home a baby girl from Ethiopia!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Movin on up.....
We had such an exciting day today! Not only did Kai & Aria start their new schools and have a great day, but we also got some good news on baby #4. I did my monthly "check in" with the agency, and we've moved up on the list! We are now #2 on the infant girl 0-12months and #4 overall (yes, there have been 4 referrals these past few weeks)! Not only this, but they told me that they were getting information in on several more children and forsee some more referrals coming shortly. WHAT!!!!??? We've only been on the waiting list for 2 months, so I'm just in a little bit of shock with how fast things are progressing. Maybe God wants to complete our family sooner than we thought/planned? (-: I guess we'll wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! We're still in the paperwork chase stage so, it is fun to see that you are moving along so quickly! I"ll keep my fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteI was number 4 when I checked Sept.10 for an infant girl. Exciting isn't it? You can emal me if you like, sarahmbutler@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete