| Here's Minnie showing off her new "do" |
God planted the seeds, our eyes and hearts were open and we're taking that leap of faith into unknown territory where only God Himself can be revealed. Proverbs 24:12 tell us: "Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible." So with much joy, we welcome you on our journey to bring home a baby girl from Ethiopia!
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Minnie Mouse
Now that C's hair is starting to get long enough, I tried my "white Mamas" hand at an African style....just the simple infamous piggy puffs. She was so funny while I was trying to do her hair and kept repeating the word "Piggies Mommy! Piggies!" Big Brother Becket was observing in and out of running circles through the bathroom/bedrooms. I got finished and said to Becket, "So what do you think of Carys' new hair style?" He starts laughing hysterically and says "MOM! She looks like Minnie Mouse!" She thought it was quite humorous and for the rest of the day he preceded to call her "Minnie". I guess that is what big bratty brothers are for(-: Then older brother came home from school and said "MOM! WHAT did you do to Carys' hair??!!" Aria decides to pipe in and starts yelling at me for cutting just the sides of her hair. Geesh. Apparently it wasn't a hit with her sibs. I thought she looked quite cute myself. What do they know about hair anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so darn precious I can't even stand it!
ReplyDeleteI love it and I am impressed with your mastery of her hair....
ReplyDeleteand i am also super happy I only have to deal with boy hair :)