God planted the seeds, our eyes and hearts were open and we're taking that leap of faith into unknown territory where only God Himself can be revealed. Proverbs 24:12 tell us: "Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know and holds us responsible." So with much joy, we welcome you on our journey to bring home a baby girl from Ethiopia!
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Yep, she's brilliant....
We always brag talk about how smart Carys is.....it only takes her one time to learn something (even in an unfamiliar language). I'm serious. One sign and she knows sign language, she can repeat anything she hears, one time I showed her how to get up and down the stairs and she does it like a champ. I tell her to go brush her teeth and she goes upstairs and gets her toothbrush. Seriously smart. I've been noticing her bm patterns (ha!) in the mornings and since she's pretty obvious about it, I've been running her to the potty. And wouldn't you believe, this 14 month old has been pooping on the potty the entire week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Crazy!!! When we went to bring Melat home from ET I brought loads of diapers and wipes and wouldn't you know it, she was in underwear when we met her! So surreal! I am so happy for you that you might be out of diapers so soon! She is such a big girl!
ReplyDeleteHer little tootsies barely reach the edge of the seat! How funny! What an overachiever!! :)
ReplyDelete